T3D charter

I mislaid my copy of the T3D charter - could a moderator please repost it
to T3D? I get the impression that much of which has recently been discussed
on T3D (including some excellent postings) would be far more appropriate for
P3D. (On the other hand, with all the squabbling moved over to T3D,
P3D has been much more pleasant to read lately. :-)

As I recall, the original idea was that T3D would be for working out the
hard core nuts & bolts & differential equations, the results of which would
be brought back to P3D for discussion of the philosophical implications, etc.
Of course, since some of the major T3D participants no longer read P3D,
it would be hard for them to participate at that level. Would it be worth
considering a revision of the T3D charter, so that perhaps philosophical
implications of derived formulae could be discussed to some extent on T3D
before moving to P3D? (I still think discussions of whose feelings were hurt
by whom should be settled privately, or perhaps moved to P3D.)

John R