T3D Stereo Realist Repair in Jakarta

  • From: "Franklin J. Flocks" <fjf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D Stereo Realist Repair in Jakarta
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 14:26:58 -0800 (PST)

       I loaned a Stereo Realist to a friend who is living in
       Jakarta, Indonesia for the next few months. - The button you
       push to advance the film has jammed. - And she can't advance
       the film - although it will rewind.  - Apparently the button,
       which is normally spring loaded stays in - This is the button
       that is just behind the shutter release.   Its an older
       Realist, without the double exposure prevention provision.

       I would appreciate any tips as to what might be wrong and
       whether it can be easily be fixed - and/or the name of a
       Realist repair shop in Jakarta. :>

       Franklin J. Flocks fjf@xxxxxxx

End of TECH-3D Digest 458