T3D Re: interocular question

My optician measured my interocular distance as 71.5mm. I have no
trouble fusing the images in a model L viewer. However, if I close
one eye at a time without shifting my head, I can't see the outer
edge of one of the frames. It's the same with the model D viewer.

I have no problem seeing both frames at once without my glasses
using the model D focusing viewer.

Cliff Howard