T3D afocal keystone effects

  • From: John Toeppen <toeppen@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D afocal keystone effects
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 21:44:19 -0700

Tom clealy understands why the movements view camera are necessary if
you want to achieve geometric perfection of a tilted object in image
space using an afocal image relay system.
There is a line that I draw between data acquistion and art - but that
line moves around alot.  I have actually made systems using afocal
relay  optics to map pits and chips in laser glass in x,y&z.
You can even buy telecentric (afocal) optics if you don't build your own
out of garage stuff.

John Toeppen

http://members.home.net/toeppen/index2.htm