T3D Re: Anonymus Messages

  • From: Alex Cummins <ace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D Re: Anonymus Messages
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 11:31:11 -0400

First off let me qualify by saying I didn't see where this all started.

A single incident should not necessarily cause a generation of rules. As long
as moderators know the real ID then they can deal with the problem as
appropriate. This is as it should be the moderators moderate not respond to
the voice of the people.

Now for those who favor anonymous addresses. This is a Tech 3D discussion
group not an online encyclopedia. In addition to the sharing of knowledge this
is a communal meeting place and establishing of friendships and talking to
PEOPLE with our shared interest this why we are here. Many of us don't have
local people to talk to about our new discoveries or successes and this is our
venue. I don't want to start thinking I am talking to a computer but prefer to
think of this as talking to people. Enough Gibberish.

If you don't want to use your name I feel that you are missing out on a lot of
the lists functions. For those who are offended by anonymous people ....IGNORE
them  and let the moderators concentratre on important things. Anonymous
nastiness is just computer chaff let it blow away.

Alex Cummins

End of TECH-3D Digest 522