T3D help moderating

As noted by Bob, the volume of tech-3d is low and we could run this as a
fully moderated list. I don't think asking people to self regulate works,
because some people are incapable of doing so. I used to co-moderate
photo-3d, and I'd be willing to do the same for the postings to tech-3d.
E.g. if the posting isn't tech, and it isn't 3D, and it looks anonymous,
it gets wiped. I'd be willing to screen the messages if someone else deals
with the sign-ups. Also, I'm assuming most of the spam can be nailed at
the server firewall. (BTW, good job re whoever is keeping the spam off the
list.) Unlike sell-3d, immediate pass through of the postings isn't that
vital, so a short delay shouldn't be an issue.

--Elliott

"Freedom of the press is owning one."  -- Dan O'Neil