T3D soft skinned

  • From: John Toeppen <toeppen@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D soft skinned
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 20:10:02 -0700

Hey, it is a cold hard world out there sometimes.  Get used to it.

Sometimes flames are just a part of the discourse, and it helps keep
your facial hair trimmed.

I don't know what you guys are doing for fun these days, but I have
enjoyed shooting 12 stereo rolls of aircraft at the EAA fly in.

I have got to wonder if I need to go digital for such an effort.
Progressive video seems like a great way to acquire, cheap storage...low
res....  The interfaces get real interesting and expensive.  The
hardware and software offer a puzzling array of options.....
Micro-optics offer new opportunities with lenslet arrays that Lippman
could only dream about.  Computers offer opprtunities for new display
technologies using classical optical techniques.  This kind of stuff
really isn't to heavy for most of the people on this list is it?

This list is supposed to be for fun and information, not squabble.
Because all of the rest of the time you have got to make a living, live,
and mount a zillion slide chips.

John Toeppen
http://members.home.com/holographics/

End of TECH-3D Digest 523