T3D Holography

>I was surprised to see holograms losing its reflectity, becoming
transparents
>in irregular paths, closely resembling that of fungus. These two holograms
>saw in two opportunities, maybe were exposed to humidity, I never saw that
in
>well stored holograms.

When you say holograms, what specific type? Most images people see are
inexpensively produced mylar embossed types. Because inexpensive materials
are used, one can't expect them to last. I have quite a collection and I
see problems occasionally. The self-adhesive ones tend to loose their
adhesive.

RM