T3D Stereo Video Mux circuit

  • From: Robert Cruickshank <robcruic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D Stereo Video Mux circuit
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 23:56:14 -0400 (EDT)

Those with  good long-term memory will recall a design I discussed for a
stereo  multiplexer. I've finally transfered all my scribbles into a
readable (sort of..) schematic which can be found at
www.interlog.com/~robcruic/multiplexer.html
It's a fun little project if you have access to genlockable video cameras.
Enjoy.

Rob Cruickshank      Toronto, Canada
www.interlog.com/~robcruic

End of TECH-3D Digest 538