T3D FED conversion/file size

  • From: E R Swanson <ers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D FED conversion/file size
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 00:21:07 -0600

I haven't seen the one Steve has. I used the .tif format intentionally,
because the photocopy was fuzzy enough-- I wanted to retain the maximum
image quality rather than use file compression (I can convert to .jpg and
.gif)

I don't plan to hack my Fed-- works just fine as it is! But there has been
interest in the subject...

Elliott