T3D Re: Viewer lens (TECH-3D digest 559)

  • From: bobh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: T3D Re: Viewer lens (TECH-3D digest 559)
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 14:05:57 -0600

RE: Chuck thinks image size is problem? I would agreed with Dr. T and suggest a Red Button Realist Viewer, if nothing else because the Brumberger has no interocular adjustment.
Are you taking pictures on a TRIPOD? I suggest you try Kodachrome 25 and take it to a Kodak dealer and ask for STEREO MOUNTING. There are two kinds of color films Kodachrome and everything else. The everything else has dye packs in the film that take up space. Kodachrome does not as has higher resolution as a result. The E-6 process films have improved a lot but I would not shoot anything faster that 64. (About right for a Realist).
I have European format also besides Realist or American Format and no real difference except nicer 'window' for landscapes.
BobH
Bob Howard (bobh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
SEND NO PIX OR PROGRAMS TO LIGHTSIDE!!
 Instead send those to: