T3D Polarised viewers/material...

Does anyone here know of a good supplier of polarised viewing glasses (the
better quality sunglasses style ones)?  I've found a UK site here:

http://www.3dimages.co.uk/polarising.htm

They want 15UKP for 5.  Are there any other suppliers?  Different style
glasses perhaps?

Second, I'm trying to find the polarising material they use for making the
cardboard glasses (presumably in sheet form) for experimentation - again,
does anyone know where I could source some in the UK (I'm looking at a
single sheet initially, depending on dimensions).

Third, I'm going to polarise two LCD projector's outputs.  What would you
recommend I use to do that?  I suppose the best optical quality would come
from using standard photography linear filters - are there any other
suitable (reasonably cheap) alternatives?

Finally, does anyone have any experiences with making a DIY polarised-light
perserving projection screen?  I'm told most aluminium spray paints can be
used - any recommendations/brands?  Any to avoid?
--
gl