T3D Re: RGB LEDs

>Hmmm - I wonder how they figure they can generate 256 colors? Although you
>can vary the brightness of LEDs *some*, I wouldn't think it would be
>enough to qualify for 256...

Following up on my own posting (always risky :-)

It occurs to me that you *might* be able to run the supply
voltage thru some type of pulse circuit ( 1 for each color)
- depending on the relationship
of the lengths of the pulses, then you might gain a variety of
brightnesses ...

--BW

wier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx