T3D Re: TECH-3D digest 591

  • From: lunazzi <lunazzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D Re: TECH-3D digest 591
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 14:09:18 -0700

> Subject:   1) T3D RE: Identifying elements in digital pictures.
>         by jeremy.hinton@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the answers I received, I will try the proposed programs. Since
my computer is PC, I will try the Scion Image programe.
I could not get yet Paintshop Pro, but somebody indicated me Photoshop
(5.0), where I can have at a Window "Info" the values C Y M K at any
coordinate point. It is already a first interesting result. Does one of the
parameters C, Y, M or K represent intensity linearly?  Should I have to
convert to grayscale?

José

lunazzi@xxxxxxxxxxxx