[tech-3d] Tri-Delta type attachment - build article as .pdf file

  • From: Alan.Hancock@xxxxxx
  • Subject: [tech-3d] Tri-Delta type attachment - build article as .pdf file
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 10:01:39 +0100

>   Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 13:38:36 +0200
>   From: "Sergio Baldissara" <winter@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: R: Digest Number 10
>
> Alan & Ken...
> I'm interested. As many other people surely are, you've better posting
your
> materials in http://www.egroups.com/files/tech-3d/
> Sergio

   I have now posted the Tri-Delta type attachment - build article into the
files area, as suggested. The reason that I have not done this before is
that I have experienced some difficulty getting access to the files area on
several occasions before now. If I try to change my login password then I
get the following message.

The downloaded file is not available. This could be due to your Security or
Language settings or because the server was unable to retrieve the requested
file.

I am using MS IE 4 SP1 with 40bit encryption and have checked my security is
not set high and my language setting is English [British]. I am browsing
from behind a firewall which may be the problem, but I have never seen this
type of message in any other circumstance and suspect that eGroups is doing
something special. does anyone have any clues as to what is causing the
above message.

GET WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FREE!  GET THE OFFICIAL COMPANION
TO TELEVISION'S HOTTEST GAME SHOW PHENOMENON PLUS 5 MORE BOOKS FOR
$2.  Click for details.