[tech-3d] Re: Tri-Delta type attachment - build article as .pdf file

  • From: CanterMike@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: [tech-3d] Re: Tri-Delta type attachment - build article as .pdf file
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 04:28:41 -0000

I would like to thank Alan for posting the John Ralph
article.  I'm not sure what problems others may have had
but I was able to download the article with out any trouble
at all.

I note, however, that this article is more of a review than a
set of construction instructions and refers to the Eddie Butt
article in the October 1996 Journal.  Is anyone in the position
to scan and post that article?

Also does anyone have the specifications for the prism referenced
at the end of the Ralph article?  I was unable to find out anything
useful from the Philip Harris webpage.  A reference to the Edmund
Scientific part number would be quite helpful.

Thanks,

Mike Canter

SHOPPING for DEALS? The merchants at BuyItOnline.com are offering up
to 30% OFF great gear, wear, gadgets and more, now through April 15,
2000. Real stores. Real Deals. Real Easy. Go get something great!