[tech-3d] First PSA Cascade Internet Electronic/Digital Exhibition

  • From: "Shab Levy" <shab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [tech-3d] First PSA Cascade Internet Electronic/Digital Exhibition
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 16:06:10 -0000

First PSA Approved Internet Stereo Exhibition

Cascade International Stereoscopic Exhibition – 2000

On behalf of the Board of Cascade Stereoscopic Club in Portland,
Oregon USA, I am delighted to announce that Cascade is the first
Stereo Club to offer the first ever PSA approved Internet Stereo
Photo Exhibition. The new Internet section will be added to our
already PSA approved Second Cascade Stereo Exhibition in October of
2000. (Deadline: October 14, 2000)

Entrants would be able to obtain forms and submit their digital work
through the Internet. Judging will be done remotely by a panel of
international experts from different parts of the world, and the
Exhibition itself will be displayed on the Internet for anyone to
view.

Stay tuned for details on availability of forms, rules and other
pertinent details to follow soon.

Shab Levy
Chairman
Cascade International Stereoscopic Exhibition
Portland, Oregon, USA

Never lose a file again. Protect yourself from accidental deletes,
overwrites, and viruses with @Backup.
Try @Backup it's easy, it's safe, and it's FREE!
Click here to receive 300 MyPoints just for trying @Backup.