[tech-3d] Re: Digital stereo camera workshop at Mesa

  • From: WHMoll@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: [tech-3d] Re: Digital stereo camera workshop at Mesa
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 21:53:51 EDT

Hmmm.  I never thought about that option.  I too am flying in and can't bring
a scanner.  Is anyone on the macro3d list a Phoenix-area resident?  Getting
loaner equipment is a real bother.  Something always doesn't match.

Let me know what is required and we might get Tom Dory to volunteer some
Intel equipment.

Bill Moll

Missing old school friends?  Find them here: