[tech-3d] Re: blueprint

  • From: "Zyla Nuite" <prpldrgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [tech-3d] Re: blueprint
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:02:36 -0000

thanks for your help. I was trying to use blueprint paper in a sterio
pinhole camera. I figured that since about 10 minutes under a regular
light can ruin a pice of the stuff it should work. A 53 hour exposure
yielded only evidence of a light leak. Oh well, mabe a roll of
electrical tape and about a month...

--- In tech-3d@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Zyla Nuite" <prpldrgn@xxxx> wrote:
> does anyone know the iso # of blueprint paper?

eLerts