Re: [tech-3d] Re: blueprint

  • From: Herbert C Maxey <bmaxey1@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [tech-3d] Re: blueprint
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 14:40:59 -0600

>>thanks for your help. I was trying to use blueprint paper in a stereo
>>pinhole camera. I figured that since about 10 minutes under a regular
>>light can ruin a pice of the stuff it should work. A 53 hour exposure
>>yielded only evidence of a light leak.

What was the subject? Outdoors in the bright sun? Did you make the paper
or purchase it. After 53 hours you should have gotten something more than
just "Evidence of a light leak". As for your use of a regular light,
remember that BP required UV light.

I am curious as to why you choose BP paper for stereo. I would think you
would want something that gives you a better quality.

Provide more info.

Bob

No surcharges, no
hidden costs. Just