[tech-3d] mars stereo camera request

  • From: John Toeppen <toeppen@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [tech-3d] mars stereo camera request
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 22:30:59 -0800

Included is an email I received requesting information -- if anyone can
help this person, please respond to him (and to Tech3D) directly at:

  Piotr Moskal piotr.moskal@xxxxxxxx

Hello,

... I need a stereoscopic camera head that could be used in a
terrain recognition system onboard an experimental Mars rover (maybe
something similar to AH64 set?). Do you know any companies that are
selling such equipment? Could you at least guide me to any site where I
could figure
out how to buy / order such equipment? Thanks in advance.

best regards,
Piotr Moskal
"

eGroups eLerts