Re: [tech-3d] problem with scancam.com web site

  • From: Brian Reynolds <reynolds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [tech-3d] problem with scancam.com web site
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:46:24 -0400

Franklin J. Flocks wrote:
> I also was not able to access this web site in the usual way.

He seems to be having trouble with the ISP's name servers.  If you
substitute 216.121.118.14 for www.scancam.com in the URL you will get
to the correct server.  Do not bookmark the URL with the IP address.

--
Brian Reynolds                  | "Dee Dee!  Don't touch that button!"
reynolds@xxxxxxxxx              | "Oooh!"

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ppl8ZC/TFaCAA/qvCFAA/tvDVlB/TM