Re: Welcometo infrared

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997 23:03:13 GMT, Majordomo@xxxxx wrote:

>Please fill in this bio:
>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>- Name: Dietrich Krieger
>
>- Profession/Study: Engineer in Mechanical Engineering - Waste Management
>
>- Country: Germany
>
>- Personal history of  photography
Well, I'm 32 years old and started to take pictures when I was 11 or 12 years old. Seriously I
started with this Hobby app. 10 years ago. I like manual cameras, but I also enjoy to use my
EOS 600 and sometimes my minox EC (but not with IR-Material). One year ago I attended a
workshop for BW-IR-Photograpy and started immediately with the Kodak 400 HS. For IR I
use mainly a Canon AE 1 with 28 or 35 mm lenses.

>- preferred subjects:
Nature, old buildings like castles, landfills, pretty old machines, monasterys, standing stones

>- materials (film, filters, paper, chemistry):
films: (Fuji Velvia, Kodachrome 200, Tmax 100, Agfa APX 100, Ilford XP2) and ..
Kodak 400 HS, filter: Hama HTMC R8(25a)
I have planned to obtain some Konica films soon, but never used one

>- format (35mm/medium format/large format):
IR only 35 mm (to insert an IR-Film in my old medium format camera (a Pentacon Six) is my
ultimate nightmare ;-) )

>- Other strange hobbies:
Hiking, biking, cooking ;-)
(and working on my own homepage http://privat.swol.de/DietrichKrieger/index.htm)

>- How did you find out about this list:
There is an interesting Homepage in the netherlands...  ;-)

>- Expand on anything photographic you like:
colour-slides and black&white prints , in the evening i'm rather busy with my Dunco II 66 C,
(but I use it only for BW prints) :-)

>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Man liest sich/2
            Dietrich