RE: Horizon 202

  • From: Varró Norbert <varron@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Horizon 202
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 20:43:46 +0100

> Willem-Jan,

I am sure that you have dessembled already both cameras...;-)
Can the old version be easily modified to the faster one?
Streaks: I have experienced and reported them to this list in last
March.
The appeared only on clear Italian Alpian sky.
Now I can accept that it is caused by slit irregularity at small slits,
 I will test it as soon as I find a clear sky...

Norbert