Re: [Fwd: seitz roundshot 220 vr] schultress

  • From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [Fwd: seitz roundshot 220 vr] schultress
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 10:54:43 +1100

This response indicates a serious deficiency in the senses of humour and
tolerence and is far more offensive than any possible sarcasm in the
original message. I have noted in the past that the rudest people are often
extremely intolerent of even the mildest rudeness in others - one of lifes
little ironies?
Andrew