Re: Fuji G617 focusing screens, ND filter usage, etc., questions

  • From: Greg Zuro <gregz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Fuji G617 focusing screens, ND filter usage, etc., questions
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 16:49:31 -0800 (PST)

> Does digital image manipulation in Photoshop negate the need for the centre ND filter?

Seems to me that any image non-uniformity that makes its way to the film
would reduce the dynamic range of the photoshop-corrected image.  So, I
would want to correct as much as possible with the ND filter.

Can anyone quantify the degree of falloff?

BTW, this is not based on personal experience with this camera...

greg