Re: The times sure have changed, fast!

  • From: ADavidhazy <ANDPPH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: The times sure have changed, fast!
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:26:57 -0500 (EST)

My suggestion would be to use the correct tool for any given job. Photographing
a marathon with a panning camera is not perfect either as the possibility of
interaction between the scanning camera and the moving subjects does exist.

So, the two systems ... or three or four for making panoramic images will be
with us for some time. My suggestion is we learn to understand the potential
and the limitations of each.

my $.02 worth ...

Andrew  o o  0 0 o . o  Davidhazy, Imaging and Photo Tech
         \/\/\/\/\/\/          http://www.rit.edu/~andpph