Re: The times sure have changed, fast!

  • From: Andy Buck <buckwiet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: The times sure have changed, fast!
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 06:33:27 -0800 (PST)

Sorry Bob, I can't agree with you either.

Aside from the stitching vs. one neg question, the
meaningfulness of a web survey is questionable. It's
close to saying "every one who uses the web, uses the
web". There's plenty of us out here really just
getting going with pan photography with big new and/or
old cameras with no intention of going digital. I'm
using a hulcher and a custom made 5"er. I never answer
internet polls, something I'm sure not alone in. And
there's still a lot of intellegent, educated, creative
people who don't rely on computers or live for
technology, believe it or not!

So, while you've found what you like, and many, many
others agree with you, it's not the way for all of us,
so please don't tell us it is.

btw, you forgot a photo-quality printer in your
system. Do you really only want to look at the images
on your computer screen? <g>

Andy

http://polls.vantagenet.com/2/8/22148828/polls/221482727/index.htm