Re: Epson printers to longer than 44"

  • From: Austin Lindsey <alindsey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Epson printers to longer than 44"
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 12:39:04 -0600

Awhile back I saw on the Epson list a way to do longer prints.  The
Gent said to use pagemaker and set the print file to "cascade".  Not
sure how this is done.  He was using a MAC.  You might go to this list
and ask the question again.  I couldn't do it on my PC sans Page
Maker.

I would like a way to tweak the software.  That was a stupid thing to
do - to limit the length to 44".

Austin