Re: Rebuttal: Why IAPP is not for us.

  • From: Joe McCary <mccary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Rebuttal: Why IAPP is not for us.
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 23:03:16 -0500

> I do not believe that this panorama list serve is necessarily the right
place to air your personal grievances against IAPP.

This first sentence is exactly to the point, more is not needed.  Thank you
Richard for attempting to explain what can best be described as an ugly
personal mess.

I don't understand the problems between the two parties nor do I care in the
least bit.  If you enjoy panorama photography then it seems to me that you
might enjoy the exchange of ideas and knowledge offered by any single person
or group or established organization.  If you have ulterior motives then
please exclude me having to read the debate, this spoils the pleasure I get
from panorama photography! I intend to maintain my membership in IAPP and I
continue to read on-line exchanges like this email exchange UNTIL it becomes
a personal debate.  At that point I may choose to drop the email exchange.
IF IAPP has done you wrong in you, drop your membership but don't spoil
panorama photography for those of us who enjoy IAPP and the on-line
exchanges.

In plain words GROW UP or quietly get out! Keep up your campaign you will
find that your bottle of  champagne will get mighty dusty.

Joe McCary