Re: Rebuttal: Why IAPP is not for us.

  • From: Joe McCary <mccary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Rebuttal: Why IAPP is not for us.
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 13:17:18 -0500

For the record, I for one don't give a damn about these politics.  I am not
in IAPP for fame or political position.  I am in IAPP for the pleasure I
derive from shooting panoramas.  If I want stress and back stabbing I can do
my day job as a corporate photographer, but instead I have chosen to make
panoramas the one area of photo pleasure for me.  Please, I implore you, do
NOT wreck that!  Conduct your debate elsewhere, or perhaps you derive
pleasure in driving OFF fellow panorama shooters.  It will only take a bit
more get everyone off the list, in case you have not noted there have been
several UNSUBSCRIBEs lately.

Joe McCary