Re: New Subject ! Galleries, art schools, etc.

  • From: Richard Schneider <richard.schneider@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: New Subject ! Galleries, art schools, etc.
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:22:15 -0500

Hi Skip,

Could you please give me the names of the gallery director and the head librarian at Texas Tech and methods of reaching them?

BYW, I don't know if you did or not, but next time there is an exhibit at your school, please let us know about it here!

Thanks,
Richard

>>> auntskip@xxxxxxxx 03/29/01 09:12PM >>>
btw we have had a widelux exhibit up in one of our galleries for the last
month too
skip