RE: This is not a boxing ring....Overexposure question

  • From: jim.dunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jim Dunn)
  • Subject: RE: This is not a boxing ring....Overexposure question
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:22:00 +0000

What is it about newsgroups that starts these "heated" arguments......

I am about to start shooting a serious of digital outdoor pans, using QTVR for
the stitching and Photoshop for retouching the final prints. The prints are for
an exhibition in the summer.
One of the problems I can't resolve satisfactorily is the massive difference in
exposure you get from the area the sun is in to the rest of the pan, anyone got
any tips, secrets, workarounds they could share with me, to try and get a
natural looking exposure in this area. I don't want to shoot on cloudy or
overcast days......

Jim Dunn
Photography Dept
Glasgow Museums and Art Galleries
Scotland

Disclaimer:
This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message
was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.
Glasgow City Council cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please
scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect
those of the Council who will not necessarily be bound by its contents.