Re: Rebuttal: Why IAPP is not for us.

  • From: Steve Shapiro <sgshiya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Rebuttal: Why IAPP is not for us.
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 19:53:39 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: <MMagid3005@xxxxxxx>
To: <cirkut8@xxxxxxxxx>; <panorama-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 12:02 PM

> How about taking your dispute elsewhere -- get back on topic and stop
wasting
> the time of hundreds of people.

Excuse me, but there are tons of people interested in this dispute.  There
is yet another dispute regarding those using pano cameras touting themselves
as IAPP members and they're not.

The organization and such credibility gives us all an integrity to promote
out craft.  You guys who tap into this resource withut paying the $50 a year
are 'bogus dudes!'

I wanna know, I wanna know it all ... all about this asset of registration
and the way we pass around information is meanst to remunerate us.

We, we who pay ... we who pay the $50 a roll, minimum 100 rolls who pass it
around and cyphon off the extras to those who have worked in want to know if
it is all going to go away.  We have a reason and not trivial.

There is a serious question, here.  One person, in particular, is a life
time memember whose name was dropped off the list.  So, what's the value of
the list?

I'm interested.  Many of us who pay the $50 are interested and if you're not
paying the $50 either delete yourself off this list or sit back and lurk.

Translation:  Go Blow if you don't like this discussion -- more than likely
you're not a member.

Steve Shapiro, Carmel, CA
wish I was in Nappa