Re: Rebuttal: Why IAPP is not for us.

  • From: Joe McCary <mccary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Rebuttal: Why IAPP is not for us.
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 00:15:50 -0500

Yes, I am a paid member. But I see no reason for it to be any of your damn
business!
My point in this discussion is: THIS DOES NOT BELONG IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM. Is
my position clear now or do you need further information?  I do not care one
single bit if you have, ever had or will ever be a member, life or
otherwise.  I don't care to hear anymore about your, or anyone else's,
personal problems with IAPP.  I only care about the panorama photography.
This list is supposed to be a list devoted to photography not trashing any
organization.  Show me a list of on-line responses that say, "YES give me
more of this bickering BS," and I will be quiet. But until I see that I
would appreciate your stopping this thread, and getting back to panorama
photography.
Joe McCary