Re: CLARIFICATION: IAPP and the List Serve

  • From: Glenn Barry <glenn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: CLARIFICATION: IAPP and the List Serve
  • Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 17:10:47 +1000

my sentiment exactly

as for the flaming "40"!! which means in Australian english means; here is 40
cents go and make a phone call and tell someone who cares
for other currencies substitute the appropriate currency amount

Glenn

--
"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine
when the sun is out but when the darkness sets in, their true

Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Glenn Barry Photography
2/13 Gerroa Avenue
Bayview