Cirkut website

  • From: Clayton Tume <tume@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Cirkut website
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 15:25:18 +1200

Hi all

while there is a bit of discussion on Cirkut things I thought I'd ask for any info, images, whatever that I could post on my website for general interest and anyone new getting into these dinosaurs.

I bought a Horizon 202 and studied the info on Marco's website, it helped me get up to speed pretty quickly.....thanks Marco!

So if you've got anything to contribute, tech stuff, news articles, images send me an email. I'm happy to post Cirkut images you want to sell, cameras for sale, whatever.

Currently I'm working on posting a #8 instruction manual onto the site and working on some tip sheets as well. Have you tried out the online gears program? Punch in your camera numbers and get an instant answer of the gears you need for any lens.

Clayton