Re: Cirkut#6 Film

  • From: Clayton Tume <tume@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Cirkut#6 Film
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 15:07:00 +1200

Jamie

I asked a photographer I know who prints on Azo to get a price for 10" Azo
roll paper, he deals directly with whoever it is at Kodak that makes the
decisions, his reply is at the bottom. It's not hard to guess they didn't
get an order!

Anyone know where I can get watercolour paper in rolls for printing alt.
processes?

Clayton

If you got kodak or someone to  make
> spooled film I would be curious to know about it. It never hurts to
> ask but kodak always seems to want a $5,000-$12,000 min order, and is
> reluctant even at that.
>   Jamie Young in Madison, WI

Hi Clayton,

Kodak told me that the minimum order for the roll is 1,500 square feet
(about 2,800 linear feet) for (are you sitting down) $7,000. I think that is
outrageous and will see what I can do to negotiate the price downwards for
you.