Re: Cirkut#6 Film

  • From: Andy Buck <buckwiet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Cirkut#6 Film
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 05:17:04 -0700 (PDT)

As I said the other day, I'm waiting for a quote from
Ilford for 5" film. (It shouldn't be hard to make an
adapter for the 6" Cirkut to take 5".) I've asked for
quotes on XP-2, Delta 400 and HP5+. The Ilford rep
said they're much more open to special orders because
they're getting a lot more requests, probably because
of Kodak's uncooperativeness.

He said the minimum order would probably be in the
area of 12 100-150' rolls. About a year and a half ago
I got a quote from Ilford for Delta 400: 20 150' rolls
for $285 each, or $10 per 5' exposure. Kodak is
currently charging $32 per 6' 8" wide roll of
Verichrome Pan.

I'll keep the list informed.

Andy