question

  • From: Michel Dusariez <dusariez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: question
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 10:20:34 +0200

Sorry  to all the list members, most of you will understand that I have
send by error the hereunder  private message to the list in place of only
too Bob Erickson only.  My writting english is not perfect, so I need
sometimes some helps. Michel.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Dear Bob,

I am very happy to are out of IAPP. Thanks for your advices and help to act.

I propose to sign all my email with the hereunder signature, is the
formulations clear ?

Wich is the best ?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Michel DUSARIEZ,
former IAPP life member for 5 years, now not yet member.

Or

Michel DUSARIEZ,
former IAPP life member from 1995 to 2000 still in life and not yet member.

Can you correct it if neccessary or have you any other propositions in the
same spirit.

Thanks again for your nice advice.

Michel.