[photo-3d] New point of view-Ernest Barnes

  • From: "Ernest Barnes" <barnes3d@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [photo-3d] New point of view-Ernest Barnes
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:06:59 +0200

When we see a couple of stereo images, we appreciate different point of view in horizontal information. This gives us the necessary 3d information.

Working with two separate cameras, If we take the stereo picture like in the classic style and elevating one camera just a little upper than the other, we well get more information about the image, adding more volume. For me the results are OK.

What do you think about this.

Thanks.

Ernest Barnes.