S3D Re: ( Ebay vs Sell-3d) SELL-3D digest 782

  • From: bobh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: S3D Re: ( Ebay vs Sell-3d) SELL-3D digest 782
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 17:30:41 -0700

RE: Dr. T's comment about complaint of Sell-3d becoming a place
to list ebay?
In my own opinion, and I am not the original complainer, if you tell
me you are listing your stereo items on ebay, you will likely not
ever get a purchase from me.
Sell-3d is a special place and I consider ebay the home of ripoff
artists with probably a few good guys and innocents. BobH
Bob Howard (bobh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
SEND NO PIX OR PROGRAMS TO LIGHTSIDE!!
 Instead send those to:
robhoward@xxxxxxxxxxx  or   bobh626@xxxxxxxxxxx