S3D Re: ( Ebay vs Sell-3d) SELL-3D digest 782

  • From: Dan Shelley <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Re: ( Ebay vs Sell-3d) SELL-3D digest 782
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 08:37:30 -0600

bobh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> RE: Dr. T's comment about complaint of Sell-3d becoming a place
> to list ebay?
> In my own opinion, and I am not the original complainer, if you tell
> me you are listing your stereo items on ebay, you will likely not
> ever get a purchase from me.
> Sell-3d is a special place and I consider ebay the home of ripoff
> artists with probably a few good guys and innocents. BobH

Then you are missing some great deals Bob. To each his own, but your
broad generalization about eBay is flat wrong. There are plenty of us
honest folk there, buying and selling. The dishonest people get one
warning and then are removed by the powers that be. I have seen it
happen several times. It is a good place to find good stuff most of the
time. My 2 cents worth...

Dan Shelley