S3D Re: priority mail woes

  • From: "Dan Shelley" <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Re: priority mail woes
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 22:55:18 -0700

For what it's worth, I have mailed about 2,000 packages with the USPS in the
past two years and only had one get lost. I have had a few get delayed a bit
(Martha... ;-) ), but they have been good to me. If you are shipping
something of value spring for the extra pennies and have it insured. This
will help greatly I assure you.

IF HOWEVER you choose to go with another service, I would recommend you use
someone other than UPS as I have been burned by them MANY times, and they
could care less. IMHO.

Dan