[sell-3d] WTB: 500 Watt halogen bulbs for TDC 116

  • From: Klaas Morcus <k.morcus@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] WTB: 500 Watt halogen bulbs for TDC 116
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 15:48:17 -0700

The evening in May on which I'll show for the first time in my life
some  stereo slides on my TDC 116 (with a very heavy transformer 220V ->
112 V) to some Dutch stereo enthusiasts comes rapidly nearer. Until now
I always used viewers. The images of the TDC 116 could be a bit brighter
so I think I'll have to substitute the bulbs by halogen bulbs.
Of course I can ask the well known addresses and pay $ 34.- for each
bulb (or perhaps price is already raised) but perhaps one of you can
sell them for a bit less?

Thanks for any advice!

Klaas
--
mailto:k.morcus@xxxxxx

Avoid the lines and visit avis.com for quick and easy online
reservations. Enjoy a compact car nationwide for only $29 a day!
Click here for more details.