[sell-3d] Realist 3.5 For Sale

  • From: markaren@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Realist 3.5 For Sale
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 21:29:06 -0400 (EDT)

If you've used several Realists before, you would agree that these
cameras are as different as human fingerprints. Some may argue, but I
believe these cameras are NOT created equal. I have used approx 12
Realists so far and this one is as tack sharp as they come! Here's the
window sticker:
* David White lenses
* New and bright rangefinder and viewfinder glass
* new advance/rewind knobs
* perfectly matched exposures
* fully functional
* frame advance is flawless with no noticible frame overlap
* Broken lens cover modified with a soft hinge and velcro stop. No
worries about breaking the clips.
I am not 100% sure I want to sell this camera, so I'm asking alittle
more for this gem than I would for another comparable Realist. The
advantage to the buyer is a " proven performer" ready to go. Case is
optional and recommended for use with lens cap removed.
Camera $225 plus $10 shipping US
$255 includes leather case and shipping US.
Thanks.
                                                    Mark Dottle

Avoid the lines and visit avis.com for quick and easy online
reservations. Enjoy a compact car nationwide for only $29 a day!
Click here for more details.