Re: [sell-3d] Realist 45 Instruction Book?

  • From: "Brian David Phillips, Ph.D." <phillips@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [sell-3d] Realist 45 Instruction Book?
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 22:54:51 -0700

sid herbage wrote:

> Anyone know where I can get an instruction book for a
> Realist 45 (or a photocopy)?

George Themelis has updated the origina book with notes on modern use
but I would strongly encourage you to get his excellent Stereo Realist
Repair and Maintenance book with pretty much everything you really need
and more.

George is on the Sell-3D list.  His book is available from Dalia and
others who is also on the list.

Brian David Phillips, Ph.D.                    [phillips@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Assoc. Prof., English Dept., NCCU             Taipei, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
http://phillips.personal.nccu.edu.tw/3d/index.html

Win $1000 this Friday!
Go to: