[sell-3d] NEW Star Wars Episode I 3Di Cards

  • From: "Dan Shelley" <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] NEW Star Wars Episode I 3Di Cards
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 08:23:31 -0600

Hi all,

I am offering a brand new, complete set of the Star Wars Episode I 3Di
widevison three dimensional cards which include 46 views and 2 extra motion
cards for $85. I was able to find two complete sets, and thought I would
grab one for someone on this list. Locally, it costs $95 just to buy a box
of packets, and according to the people I spoke with, there is no guarantee
of a complete set in every box.

I will include protector pages for all the cards, as well as a foil envelope
from the set as well. This will go fast, so first come first served. good
luck!

Dan Shelley
dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.dddesign.com

SHOPPING for DEALS? The merchants at BuyItOnline.com are offering up
to 30% OFF great gear, wear, gadgets and more, now through April 15,
2000. Real stores. Real Deals. Real Easy. Go get something great!