[sell-3d] Another 3D Spring Cleaning Sale!

  • From: "Dan Shelley" <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Another 3D Spring Cleaning Sale!
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 17:21:21 MDT

Well all, my last few sales have ONLY been here on Sell-3D, but this time,
It's on eBay as I wanted to take advantage of the free listing day
yesterday. (Plus I have to pay for a new readiator...) =)

If anyone is interested in the many 3D things I have listed out there,
please come have a look at my list of things for sale:

(The following should all be on one continuous line...)

----------

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=dddesign&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=200

----------

Here is a listing of the 3D items I have out there right now:

----------

A 5404 Highlights of Iowa - Green Single ViewMaster Reel
A 2704 Highlights of Washington - Green ViewMaster Reel
A 2854 Highlights of Idaho Green Single ViewMaster Reel
NEW Zio's Italian Kitchen Desert Menu ViewMaster Reel
NEW Zio's Italian Kitchen Kids Menu ViewMaster Reel
NEW East Side Mario's Desserts Canada ViewMaster Reel
The American Indian - Out of Print B 7253 ViewMaster Reel
7 Ancient Wonders of the World - Out Of Print ViewMaster Reel
Scenic U.S.A. - Out Of Print. A 9962 ViewMaster Reel
Mickey Mouse in the Toy Shop Out Of Print ViewMaster Reel
Nice Model B ViewMaster Viewer w/no lenses
Hard to find Silver Epcot Model K/11 Viewer

Swashbuckling Sword Fighting Stereoview
Inside Cave of the Winds Colorado Stereoview
Williams Canyon fm Temple Of Isis Stereoview
Flying Dutchman Monument Park Colo Stereoview
Gurnsey's Mother Grundy No. 155 Stereoview
Colorado Rock Formation Stereoview
Colorado Seal & Bear Rock Stereoview
Tower of Babel Garden / Gods Colo Stereoview
Punch & Judy Garden of the Gods Stereoview
Garden of the Gods Gateway CarriageStereoview
Devil's Punch Bowl Glen Eyrie Colo Stereoview
Echo Park Glen Eyrie Colorado Stereoview
Cathedral Rocks Garden / Gods Colo Stereoview
Colorado Springs city view to NE Stereoview
Chamberlain Glen Eyrie Colorado Stereoview
Towering Cliffs Marshall Colorado Stereoview
Pikes Peak Avenue Colorado Springs Stereoview
Major Domo & 2 Sisters Glen Eyrie Stereoview
RARE Alex Martin Elephant Rock Colorado Stereoview
Mt Garfield error label Pikes Peak Stereoview
Vulcan's Anvil Monument Park Colo Stereoview
Pikes Peak fm the Plains Colorado Stereoview
Glen Eyrie from the East Colorado Stereoview
Greece - Series European Misprint Stereoview

Good luck! =)

Dan Shelley
dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.dddesign.com