[sell-3d] FS: Matched pair Dallmeyer Lenses possibly Large Format 3D camera

  • From: "Andrew Hurst" <andrew.hurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] FS: Matched pair Dallmeyer Lenses possibly Large Format 3D camera
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 13:48:45 -0000

I have placed a Matched Pair of Dallmeyer 12" F/5.6 Dallon Tele-Anastigmat
Lenses on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=487450816

They are mounted in a rectangular metal box, on the end of which is a large
knurled wheel for focusing both lenses in unison.

The original use of this item is a mystery, it is possibly from a military
background as the metal box is similar to British RAF blue in colour. As
only one lens has a built in aperture I suspect this could be a Tele lens
for a twin lens reflex camera, the upper lens with no aperture for viewing
and focusing and the lower lens with the aperture for exposing the film.
With some work this would make an excellent basis for a long lens large
format 3D camera with a lens separation of 75mm.

Any questions or if anyone can shed any light on its original use; please
e-mail me at andrew.hurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Many Thanks,
Andrew Hurst

Mail To: andrew.hurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx